CO and NO Subchamber Cell Culture System
- First Dual CO/NO Gasotransmitter Cell Culture System
- Precise Automated Exposures of CO and NO
- Dynamic or Static Exposures
- Simulate Physiologic and Pathophysiologic conditions
- Unprecedented CO Induced Phenotypes
- Unprecedented NO Induced Phenotypes
ADVANCED GASOTRANSMITTER INCUBATION
Carbon monoxide and nitric oxide are both important gasotransmitters with a wide variety of similar, overlapping, and different functions. Now it is possible to study them independently or simultaneously in cell culture without the difficulty of chemical donors. The OxyCycler GT4181CN is the only dual gasotransmitter cell culture system providing control of both CO and NO. It creates the ultimate incubator accessory when controlling CO and/or NO in a subchamber culture system.
UNLIMITED PROGRAMMED, DYNAMIC EXPOSURES
Consisting of a GT41 which provides the common O2, CO2, and RH control, and the modular GT81CN piggyback controller, which provides not only the CO and NO range control but also NO2 limiting, the combo can create virtually any type of dynamic or static exposure your cells might need.
The controller is compatible and will fit any standard size C-Chamber. The entire system will fit any existing incubator.